Custom Search

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SellThings on Zlio

If you want to sell things online you might want to try Zlio.com. This is a site where you sell things online on your own e-store, however there is a twist, and that is that you do not sell your own stuff. That's right you do not sell your own stuff, instead you sell things from "top internet merchants". What does this mean? Well it means that you do not buy anything to sell or find stuff laying around your home to sell, instead you choose up to 1,000 items from what they call "top internet merchants" that they approve and have a list of on their site and choose the items you want to sell from these "merchants". "What are these merchants you speak of?", you may ask, well Zlio says they are reputable and profitable manufacturers, such as Apple (I say Apple because they have a picture of an IPod) that allow you to choose some of their products to sell for them, and they give you a commission. I think of it sort of as they are the manufacterur and you are the retail store. This service is NOT one that I have tried simply because I do not want to sell stuff for them, I want to sell my own things that I make, find, or buy at a lower price. Isn't that the point of an e-store? Well I think it is so this is why I have not tried it. Since I have not tried it I will not recommend it with any certainty that it works but I will say that from their own deescription about themselves they seem to be something that might work, again I have not tried it so I do not know how good the service is, I do know though they use PayPal to pay you. So give it a try and if it works for you then please share your experience with me and other viewers of this blog by commenting on this blog. Thanks and Good Luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post There are lots of ways of make money online,
    You just need to know where to look,we all ask "how do i make money online"

    Because there are so many of us trying to make money online....Because the world economy is so slow at the moment ..Its knowing where to look for the right products to sell..

    Regards Paul

    Click HERE TO Find Out More

    ReplyDelete